Unlocking the Doors of Opportunity
Testing and certification of doorsets and building hardware for European and global markets from UL’s state-of-the-art testing lab in Europe.
Door Hardware Testing and Certification Capabilities
Contact our team
Talk to an expert at UL to find out how we can open the doors to multiple major markets for you.
UL helps open the door for global market access with dedicated door hardware laboratories around the world. These state-of-the-art facilities specialize in mechanical testing and certification for safety, security and performance requirements to European and North American standards for products including doorsets and building hardware.
Tailor-made testing programs and bundled certification services help you achieve product compliance, increase speed to market, reduce costs and improve global market success through a single product submittal.
UL provides testing and assessment services in one single evaluation with various certification options, including the UL Mark, cUL Mark, UL-EU Mark, and the CE marking.
Services matched to manufacturers’ business needs
- Guaranteed Service Levels – Results for all testing are provided on the day of test, following completion, and the test report is provided within 2 weeks of the testing.
- Short Lead Times – To meet current and future demands for testing, UL remains committed to providing short lead times for all testing conducted in our Building Hardware test laboratory.
- Multiple Markets – Testing for European and North American standards to allow global customers to bundle certifications for various markets.
- Tailor-made Testing Programs – Custom programs can assist in the product development process to help you avoid future failures, identify potential non-compliances and accelerate product certification.
- Audit Testing – Robust testing to verify existing certifications.
From pretesting of new products to testing for compliance and acceptance prior to entry into new markets, our facilities offer a wide range of test capabilities, including:
- Physical Security
- Weather Resistance
- and more…