June 20, 2017 - June 22, 2017 | Excel London
Tested in Europe – Certified for the world
UL continues to invest in Europe to expand its local testing capacity. Visit us at IFSEC and explore how UL can help manufacturers gain access to local and global markets and get products to market quickly, with new testing facilities and expanded offerings in Europe.
Opening now: UL Security testing Laboratory in Frankfurt, Germany
- The UL Security Lab in Frankfurt can assess your Access Control and Security Intrusion Devices, including testing and certification to both mandatory and voluntary standards.
- Providing testing against European and US Standards in every area required by security products, including Electrical safety (e.g. IEC60950, IEC62368-1), Electronic security, Hardware performance, Wireless performance and PoE functionality.
- Comprehensive compliance solutions for testing access control, burglar alarm controls, intrusion sensors, ballistics, locks and other electronic and physical security products.
UL Laboratory for Mechanical Testing in Warrington, UK
- Safety, security and performance testing and certification of building hardware, doorsets and windows for market access to Europe, the Middle East and North America.
- Specialized in mechanical testing of doorsets, windows, door closers, exit devices, locks, hinges, latches and other building hardware.
- Will include a wide range of safety, security and performance testing: Includes burglar resistance, durability, impact resistance, mechanical strength, load-bearing capacity of safety devices and weather resistance, as well as pre-testing.
UL Centre of Excellence for Fire-Resistance Testing in Rosenheim, Germany
– In Cooperation with ift Rosenheim Institute
- Testing and certification of building materials to European and global fire-resistance and reaction to fire standards.
- State-of-the-art testing of fire behavior, fire resistance, smoke control and surface flame spread, for building materials from steelwork protection, firestopping and glass, to doors, walls, roofing and sprinklers.
- Fire-door testing for CE marking to EN 16034 by a Notified Body (NB).
Meet us at the IFSEC show
To arrange a fixed time for meeting one of our experts, please contact us. We will be back to you promptly to fix an appointment.
The UL team looks forward to welcoming you to our booth.
Sign up for information and updates